Buggle, LLC, d/b/a Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A. RENTED EQUIPMENT. The “Rented Equipment” is the specific pieces of equipment owned by Buggle, LLC, d/b/a Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals, which Client has in their possession during a portion or all of the Rental Period.
- B. CLIENT. The “Client” is the person or person who reserves the Rented Equipment from Buggle, LLC, d/b/a Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals.
- C. COMPANY. The “Company” is Buggle, LLC, d/b/a Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals, a Maine limited liability company.
COMPANY HEREBY LEASES TO CLIENT THE RENTED EQUIPMENT SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW:
2. RENTAL PERIOD & DELIVERY/RETURNS:
Client agrees to rent from Company, and Company hereby agrees to rent to Client, certain Rented Equipment. The Rental Period shall run from the date that the Rented Equipment is delivered to the date that the Rented Equipment is picked up. The Company will make no reimbursements for unused time or for unused Rented Equipment.
Please notify Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals in advance if you would like to extend your Rental Period. An extension of the Rental Period will be subject to Rented Equipment availability and Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals existing reservations. Client hereby agrees to pay rent for each additional day that the Rental Period is extended.
If delivery is made to Client’s hotel room, and Client will not be present at the time of delivery, it is the Clients responsibility to advise the hotel, at least 36 hours prior to the start of the Rental Period, that he/she is expecting a Rented Equipment delivery from Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals. It is Client’s responsibility to specify whether delivery will be at the front desk of the hotel or in the Client’s hotel room, and to make any necessary arrangements with the hotel. Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals will contact the hotel 24 hours prior to delivery to confirm.
If Client fails to return the Rented Equipment at agreed upon pick up time, Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals may repossess the Rented Equipment without notice or permission of the Client, and Client hereby indemnifies and holds Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals harmless from any claims arising therefrom. If Tidal Baby
Equipment Rentals cannot, in Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals sole discretion and decision, repossess the Rented Equipment or any part thereof, Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals reserves the right to charge the Client’s credit card used for Client’s reservation for the accumulated rental fee, plus all replacement fees. Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals also reserves the right to use a professional collection agency or lawyer to collect any amounts owing, which shall be the suggested retail price of any lost, damaged, stolen or un-returned Rented Equipment, plus collection or legal fees and any and all expenses incurred by Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals for any items not returned as required in this Rental Agreement.
Reservations can be made online or by phone, and must be secured with a credit card number. All reservations made within 48 hours of delivery must be made over the phone. A contact phone number must be provided at the time that any reservation is made. All online reservations will be confirmed by Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals via email or telephone within 48 hours of the reservation.
The Client’s credit card will be charged in full at the time of reservation.
4. DELIVERY FEES AND SERVICE:
Our service covers transportation to/from your location, full set-up and take down of your equipment, and cleaning/sanitizing of equipment before delivery and upon return. Our delivery fees are:
- FREE delivery to Wells, Ogunquit, Cape Neddick, York, Kennebunk and Kennebunkport
- $15 delivery charge for delivery to Old Orchard Beach and Kittery
- An additional $20 same day delivery fee will be applied to the above charge for orders that require same day service.
We are currently only servicing the above listed towns. Locations outside of our delivery area can sometimes be accommodated (on a case-by-case basis and depending on our schedule), but are subject to additional mileage charges.
5. FEES & PAYMENTS:
All fees are due at the time a reservation is made. Fees will vary depending on the length of rental and the types and amounts of Rented Equipment that is rented. Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals updated price list is available on its website.
6. DAMAGED EQUIPMENT:
If any Rented Equipment is returned to Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals (i) in an exceptionally dirty condition; (ii) in a condition that requires professional cleaning (such as saturated with smoke, vomit, food or the odors thereof, or with stains or marks); (iii) with missing parts, (iv) otherwise damaged or broken; (v) in a condition in which it cannot be repaired; or (vi) if any Rented Equipment is not returned to Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals for any reason at all, the Company reserves the right to charge the Client additional costs and fees for repair and/or replacement of such damaged or unreturned Rented Equipment. Any additional fees shall be charged on the Client’s credit card used to secure the reservation. The Client hereby agrees to the assessment of such additional fees, and agrees to pay same.
Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals also reserves the right to use a professional collection agency or lawyer to collect any amounts owed, which shall be the suggested retail price of any lost, damaged or unreturned Rented Equipment, plus collection fees and any and all expenses incurred by Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals for any items not returned as required in this Rental Agreement.
Client will not be charged for ordinary wear and tear that occurs with the proper and normal use of the Rented Equipment. If the Rented Equipment becomes damaged during the Rental Period, it is the Clients responsibility to inform Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals immediately, so that the problem can be assessed and remedied.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be made at least one week prior to the start of the Rental Period. Cancellations made at least one week prior to the start of the Rental Period will receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than one week but more than 48 hours prior to the start of the Rental Period will receive a 50% refund. There will be no refund for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the start of the Rental Period.
8. ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION:
Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals will assemble/install (exceptions noted below) the Rented Equipment at the agreed upon delivery location, subject to the following terms, conditions and exceptions:
- Cribs are not to be moved from the assembly location without the express written permission of Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals, as the crib may be damaged in said move;
- Safety gates are NOT to be used at the top of any staircase;
- Car seats cannot and will not be installed by Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals, all car seats shall be installed by the Client only. If Client requires assistance or instruction on the installation of the car seat, it is Clients responsibility to visit the local police or fire station;
- If Rental Equipment is to be left at a hotel lobby or other non-permanent location, it may not be possible for Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals to fully assemble the Rented Equipment at the time of delivery;
- for an additional fee, and subject to availability, Client may request Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals return to assemble the Rental Equipment. If Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals is not able to assemble the Rental Equipment at the initial delivery, and Client assembles the Rental Equipment on their own, Client does so at their own risk. Client hereby indemnifies and holds Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals harmless from any claims arising therefrom.
9. INSPECTION UPON RECEIPT:
Client agrees to inspect the Rented Equipment upon receipt thereof and prior to use, and Client agrees to notify Company immediately if any of the Rented Equipment is not in good condition or is otherwise unacceptable.
Client is responsible for notifying Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals of any issues or problems with the Rented Equipment during the Rental Period.
If Client deems any of the Rented Equipment unsafe or unsatisfactory, Client must notify Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals immediately and cease use of the Rented Equipment.
10. USE OF RENTED EQUIPMENT:
Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals will provide instruction manuals published by the manufacturers of the Rented Equipment to the Client at the time of delivery. Client is responsible for using the Rented Equipment in accordance with the instruction manuals. Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals is not responsible for Client’s failure to follow instructions and/or recommendations in the instruction manuals. The instruction manuals, which the Client agrees to keep in good condition, shall be returned with the equipment.
- The Client hereby agrees to read the instruction manuals provided by Tidal Baby
- Equipment Rentals, in order to become familiar with the Rented Equipment, and
- Client hereby agrees to use the Rented Equipment in accordance therewith.
- The Client hereby takes full responsibility for any misuse of the Rented Equipment, and takes full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or damages resulting therefrom.
11. HOLD HARMLESS:
To the fullest extent permitted by Maine law, the Client shall indemnify and hold Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals, Buggle LLC, and its agents and employees harmless, from and against all claims, damages, losses, personal injury, death and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of the use of any Rented Equipment provided by Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals, Buggle LLC or the failure of the Rented Equipment to function as intended, or resulting from the negligent or wrongful acts or omissions of Tidal Baby Equipment Rentals, Buggle LLC or anyone directly or indirectly employed by it or anyone whose acts it is legally responsible for.
12. APPLICABLE LAWS:
This agreement shall be construed by the laws of the State of Maine, and all parties here by agree that any case or claim brought shall be brought in the Courts of the State of Maine.